- - 2003. Seoul National Univ. (Ph.D. Molecular Biology)
Advisor: Guhung Jung
Thesis: Roles of Heat Shock Proteins in Hepatitis B Virus Polymerase Functions
- 2000. Seoul National Univ. (M.Ed. Biology Education)
- 1998. Seoul National Univ. (B.S. Biology Education)
- - 2009 - Present: Associate Professor, GIST
- 2009 - 2009: Research Scientist, Dept. of Microbiology & Immunology, Columbia University.
- 2006 - 2009: Postdoctoral Associate, Dept. of Immunobiology, Yale University
- 2005 - 2006: Senior Researcher, Institute of Microbiology, Seoul National Univ.
- 2003 - 2005: Researcher, School of Biological Sciences, Seoul National Univ.
- - 2001. 11: Good Research Award from the Korean Society for Microbiology.
“Gene Expression Analysis of Primary Normal Human Hepatocytes infected by Human Hepatitis B Virus”
- 2002. 10: Travel award at the Meeting of Molecular Biology of Hepatitis B Viruses,
Asiloma Conference Ground, CA, USA.
“cDNA microarray analysis with primary normal human hepatocytes infected by hepatitis B virus.”
? 2004. 6: Good Research Award at the 5th Meeting of BK21 Seoul National University-Sungkyunkwan
University, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea. “Interferon-γ Inhibits Hepatitis B Virus-Induced NF-kB
Activation through Nuclear Localization of NIK”